|Dear Friends and Neighbors, |
You are invited to join VVPA’s first virtual meeting on Tuesday, April 21 at 7:30PM.
TO JOIN THE MEETING, PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com and we will send you the instructions & meeting link.
We look forward to seeing you on our screens and come together again as a VVPA family!
– Ward E Councilman James Solomon
– Ward F Councilman Jermaine Robinson
– Beverly Brown Ruggia from “New Jersey Citizen Action”
AGENDA – Topics to include but not limited to the following:
– Renter & Homeowner Relief, CARES
– Plasma Donation & other Health Updates
– Census 2020 Update
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS & LINKS for the Meeting:
– Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 122
– Jersey City COVID-19 Construction Guidelines and List of Exempt Properties
– COVID-19 Testing Center Relocating; As of April 18, the testing center currently located at 465 Marin Blvd will re-locate to Mary McLeod Bethune Center located at 140 MLK Drive. The testing center at 575 Route 440 will remain open. Prior to showing up at either site, residents must call (201) 547-5535 to be screened and schedule an appointment between 9am and 5pm, seven days a week.
– Grocery delivery and pickup services in downtown Jersey City
– A Running List of Restaurants Offering Pick-Up and Delivery
HELPING OUR COMMUNITY –
St Matthew’s Church Food Pantry
LIST of all the ways we can help our community in Jersey City and beyond, whether it is by donating money, resources or time.