The next VVPA meeting will be held Tuesday, May 21 at 7:00 pm at The Barrow Mansion (83 Wayne St.). As a reminder, VVPA meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, so be sure to mark your calendars in advance!
Monthly Meeting Agenda
7:00 pm – Welcome and Call to Order – President Ben Bernouy
7:05–7:20 pm – Officer & Committee Reports7:20–8:30pm – Guest Speakers & Presentations
- Andrew Martino from Ghost Truck Kitchen (356 Varick St.) – Introduction
- Office of Sustainability
- Matt Weinreich of Hopkins Group
- Development of 165 Newark Ave
- Dixon Advisory — Extension at 203 Columbus Drive
- Jerry Walker — Team Walker Learning Center (373 Communipaw Ave)
Community Networking to follow.
Upcoming Community Events
- Van Vorst Park Farmers Market, Saturdays 10am-2pm
- Piano Concert by Josh Levitin – Casa Columbo, Sunday May 19, 4 pm
- 4th Annual VVPA Golf Outing – Friday June 7 — Tickets available via Eventbrite
- East District Captains Meeting — 4th Tuesday of the month, M.S. 4, 2nd Floor, Library. Contact JCPD East District Community Relations Officer, Dina Lionakis (201.547.4370; firstname.lastname@example.org)
4th Annual VVPA Golf Outing
Join us for our 4th Annual Golf Outing and Happy Hour, and “Go Clubbing” with your neighbors and friends! Golfers, play a fun and challenging 9 hole round with your neighbors for lots of prizes and laughs! If Happy Hour and dancing is more your speed, with a little putt putt contest thrown in—you’re in luck—because we got that too!! Watch the sunset all together as we enjoy a yummy bbq dinner. Fun night GUARANTEED!!
Games, Food, Beverages & Gifts for EVERYONE!
4:00pm – Golfer Registration
5:00pm – Shotgun start
5:30pm – Happy Hour and Putt Putt!
7:00pm -Dinner & Drinks for ALL!
Thanks to Our Generous Sponsors
The VVPA depends on fundraising and sponsorships from local businesses and community members. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email email@example.com.