The next VVPA meeting will be held Tuesday, April 16 at 7:00 pm at The Barrow Mansion (83 Wayne St.). As a reminder, VVPA meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, so be sure to mark your calendars in advance!
Monthly Meeting Agenda
7:00 pm – Welcome and Call to Order
7:05–7:20 pm – Officer & Committee Reports7:20–8:30pm – Guest Speakers & Presentations
- Bergen Arches Preservation Coaltion
- The Bergen Arches looks to create an accessible path for pedestrians and bikers within the Bergen Arches, while preserving the existing ecology and educating the community on the benefits of an ecological and infrastructure-driven project.
- Assemblywoman Angela McKnight (D-31)
Community Networking to follow.
Upcoming Meeting Agenda
- Friends of LSP Natural Area Shoreline Cleanup — Sat. April 13, 10-12pm
- 4th Annual Great Jersey City Clean Up — Sat. April 13, 10am-2pm
- 3rd Annual Holi and Art Festival — Sat. Apr 13, 3-10pm, Barrow Mansion
- Urban Crossroads – Reimagining Jersey City Panel Discussion — Thurs. April 18, 6:30-8pm, HCCC
- VVP Farmers Market begins Sat. April 27
- East District Captains Meeting — 4th Tuesday of the month, M.S. 4, 2nd Floor, Library. Contact JCPD East District Community Relations Officer, Dina Lionakis (201.547.4370; email@example.com) for more information
2019 Spring Egg Hunt and Bonnet Competition
Thank you to our Generous Sponsors
The VVPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group. In addition to making a contribution via PayPal, we are registered as a non-profit at Amazon Smile. So every time you shop through Amazon Smile, select the VVPA as your charitable organization of choice, and Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the VVPA.
The VVPA depends on fundraising and sponsorships from local businesses and community members. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.