The next VVPA meeting will be held Tuesday, March 19 at 7:00 pm at The Barrow Mansion (83 Wayne St.). As a reminder, VVPA meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, so be sure to mark your calendars in advance!
Monthly Meeting Agenda
7:00–7:10pm – Welcome and Call to Order – President Ben Bernouy
7:10–7:20 pm – Officer & Committee Reports7:20–8:30pm – Guest Speakers & Presentations
- Parking Reform Proposal and Pedestrian Plaza feedback. Input will be forwarded to Councilman Solomon
- Bright and Varick update with developer John Fio Rito
Community Networking to follow.
To feature a community event in our newsletter, email email@example.com
Upcoming Community Events
- State of the City Address — Weds. March 20, 6-8 PM, City Hall
- St. Peter’s update: HPC hearing has been rescheduled for April 1.
- Urban Crossroads: Re-imagining Jersey City’s Abandoned Infrastructure, HCCC Dineen Hull Gallery — Panel Discussion, Thurs. April 18, 4-7 PM
- VVP Farmers Market begins April 27
- East District Captains Meeting — 4th Tuesday of the month, M.S. 4, 2nd Floor, Library. Contact JCPD East District Community Relations Officer, Dina Lionakis (201.547.4370; firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
3rd ANnual Holi and Art Festival
Attend the 3rd Annual Holi and Art Festival, Saturday April 13, 3-10 PM at the Barrow Mansion (83 Wayne Street). Featuring live music, dance and a children’s art show. Now accepting art from children ages 5-17. Applications due by March 29. Contact curator Maria Ross at 917.318.1675
4th Annual Jersey City Clean Up
Volunteer for the 4th Annual Great Jersey City Clean Up — Saturday, April 13, 10am-2pm.
Ward E location: Hamilton Park
Thanks to our Generous Sponsors
The VVPA depends on fundraising and sponsorships from local businesses and community members. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email email@example.com.