Happy New Year!
The first VVPA meeting of 2019 will be held Tuesday, January 15 at 7:00 pm at The Barrow Mansion (83 Wayne St.). As a reminder, VVPA meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, so be sure to mark your calendars in advance!
MOnthly meeting agenda
7:00–7:15pm – Welcome and Call to Order – President Ben Bernouy
7:15–7:45 pm – Officer & Committee Reports
- Treasurer Report – Gerry Bakirtjy
- Construction Committee Report – Tom Ogorzalek
- Events Committee Report – Eric Carter/Marlene Sandkamp
7:45–8:45pm – Guest Speakers & Presentations
- 239 Barrow Street Renovation
- Proposed mixed use building. Ground floor cafe with a 2nd floor residential unit.
- The project is located within the Bright Street Redevelopment Plan.
Community Networking to follow
Upcoming Community Events
- Community Engagement Meetings regarding the Pathside Building in Journal Square — Tues. Jan 15, Tues. Jan 22, Wed. Jan 30 — More Information
- 13th Annual Snow Ball — Sat. Jan 26, 7pm-midnight, Art House Productions
- Vision Zero Public Meeting — Tues. Jan 29, 5:30-8:30pm, City Hall (280 Grove St)
- East District Captains Meeting — 4th Tuesday of the month, M.S. 4, 2nd Floor, Library. Contact JCPD East District Community Relations Officer, Dina Lionakis (201.547.4370; firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
To feature a community event in our newsletter, email email@example.com.
Thanks to our generous sponsors
The VVPA depends on fundraising and sponsorships from local businesses and community members. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.