The next VVPA monthly meeting will be held Tuesday, November 20 at 7:00 pm at The Barrow Mansion (83 Wayne St.). As a reminder, VVPA meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, so be sure to mark your calendars in advance!
Monthly Meeting Agenda
7:00–7:15pm – Welcome and Call to Order – President Ben Bernouy
7:15–8:00pm – Officer & Committee Reports
- Treasurer Report – Dermot Ronan
- Construction Committee Report – Tom Ogorzalek
- Events Committee Report – Eric Carter/Marlene Sandkamp
8:00–8:45pm – Guest Speakers & Presentations
- Freeholders Joel Torres and Jerry Walker (expected to arrive by 8 pm)
Community Networking to follow
Upcoming Community Events
- Holiday Art Show Opening Reception – Tues. Nov. 20, 6-9 PM, DT 234 Gallery (234 York St.) -5% of proceeds benefit the York St Project
- Vision Zero JC Information Sessions– Mon. Nov. 26 (Bethune Center) and Tues. Nov. 27 (Dickinson High School)
- Ward E Community Meeting – Weds. Dec. 5, 6:30 PM – Council Chambers, City Hall
- 2018 Holiday Party – Sat. Dec. 15 – 7 PM, Barrow Mansion
- VVP Farmers Market– Saturdays 8 AM-3:30 PM
- East District Captains Meeting – 4th Tuesday of the month – M.S. 4, 2nd Floor, Library. Contact JCPD East District Community Relations Officer, Dina Lionakis (201.547.4370; email@example.com) for more information
2018 Holiday Party
Join the VVPA and Barrow Mansion for a holiday party, Saturday, December 15, 7 pm at the Barrow Mansion. Featuring the Holidates, local art, and tours of the Barrow Mansion.
Call for volunteers! Help decorate the Barrow Mansion Friday, Dec. 7.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thanks to our Generous Sponsors
The VVPA depends on fundraising and sponsorships from local businesses and community members. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email email@example.com.